These large tips are the original Nifty Nozzles, an invention of two talented ladies from Russia. Make in one motion beautiful tulips with these handy, large but detailed nozzles. Not only great for decorating cakes, but also cupcakes!
We only sell the genuine original, so not a bad Chinese copy. The Nifty Nozzles are marked with the manufactures mark of authentic.
How to use the Nifty Nozzles:
- Prepare the nozzle, wash in hot water and dry.
- Prepare the piping bag, cut to allow the nozzle to pop out 1-2mm of the piping bag.
- Insert the nozzle in the bag.
- Place the buttercream in the bag with nozzle (buttercream must be room temperature).
- Place the nozzle to the base of the cupcake or cake, squeezing to form a base, then gently lift off the nozzle, squeezing the buttercream on to the cake, squeeze and pull slowly and lift off at your preferred height. The shorter the flower the wider it is, the taller the more the petals close in. Recommended height of the flower of 1-2 cm.
- Clean the end of the nozzle with a damp cloth. Than use again for your next flower.
- Use a leaf nozzle to fill in gaps between the flowers, this will complement the overall effect.
- If the buttercream is too soft the buds will closed. Pop into the fridge if necessary.
- After use, wash in hot soapy water and dry.
The tips are made are made from stainless steel (0,5 mm thick) and won?t rust. The tips are dishwasher proof, but we recommend that you wash them in warm water with soap.
The tips are packed in a solid plastic package, without suspension. It is possible to apply this yourself.
This product is manufactured from safe food contact materials.
Size: approx. 4 cm high and 2,5 cm in dia. The opening is approx. 3,8 cm.